Sunday 10 May 2009

22 Pieces of Me

Don't normally do these meme things, but having been tagged by Cave Mother I thought I would do this one:

1. What are your current obsessions?
Working out how much money we've got and if it's enough to live on!

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Black trousers.

3. Last dream you had?
Last night I had a very confusing dream, all I can remember is that I was living in a tent and an old schoolfriend I haven't seen or thought of for years was there and we were talking about children. I dream a lot, very vividly and often remember my dreams.

4. Last thing you bought?
A Cadbury's Creme egg (oh the shame!). I usually only buy fairtrade chocolate, but this was an emergency.

5. What are you listening to?
My children blithering on about how they'd arrange the school they're going to run when they're older. Which would be interesting as they're home educated themselves.

6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?
Hestia - goddess of hearth and home.

7. Favourite holiday spots?
Cornwall, Sussex, New Forest.

8. Reading right now?
I'm re-reading The Children Of The New Forest by Captain Marryat which I haven't read since I was a child.

9. Four words to describe yourself.
Intense, passionate, idealistic, organised.

10. Guilty pleasure?
Chocolate.

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
Being silly with my husband.

12. Favourite spring thing to do?
Climbing a hill and seeing the green view.

13. When you die, what would you like people to say about you at your funeral?
“She made a real difference to me."

14. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Some baby plum tomatoes from our local Farmer's Market. They were gorgeous, like a tomato should really taste.

15. When did you last go for a night out?
Hmm, a night out, not since January 2003. But I often go out during the day.

16. Favourite ever film?
I can't ever choose just one favourite film, book or whatever - there are so many and it depends on my mood. I like light, amusing films.

17. Care to share some wisdom?
People, not things.

18. Song you can’t get out of your head?
Lily Allen's latest is plaguing me recently. I hate it though.

19. Thing you are looking forward to?
Going on holiday next week.

20. Favourite vegetable?
Mushrooms.

21. What is your most irrational fear?
Being sick.

22. Anything you regret?
My first marriage.

2 comments:

bethnoir said...

chocolate shouldn't be a guilty pleasure, just enjoy it, especially if it's fair trade. Have a lovely holiday :-)

Shirl said...

Interesting; have a lovely holiday :0)